The sauce ‘teriyaki’ – based on soybeans, some sweetener, vinegar and wine – is perfect to glaze or caramelize many foods. We can also add a spicy touch by adding some chilli or chilli pepper. In this recipe, the protagonists are chicken wings, which we will serve with a sesame cream.
- 16 pcs of Chicken Wings
- Six cs of soy sauce
- Grated fresh ginger
- Fresh chilli pepper
- Lime juice
- Three cs of rice vinegar
- Two cs of Rice wine
- Two ccs of brown sugar
- 1 of honey
- White pepper
- One cc Peanut Butter
- One cc sesame oil
1.Season with chicken wings to taste.
2.Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
3. Add the soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, honey, grated ginger and lime.
4. Reduce until it acquires a sweet texture.
5. Paint the wings with the help of a brush dipping in the sauce ‘teriyaki’ and put them on a tray.
6. Turn over the sauce and marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Bake the wings for 15 minutes on each side.
8. In a bowl, add the marinade liquid and add one teaspoon of peanut butter and one teaspoon of sesame oil.
9. Mix well and add some sesame seeds on top.
10. Accompany the wings with the sesame and peanut butter.