Noodles are pasta noodles made with different types of cereals. They are ideal for preparing in the wok by skipping them with all kinds of meats, vegetables and seafood. In this case, we are going to add teriyaki pork, green beans, carrots and mushrooms of the ‘shiitake’ variety.
- 400 g Noodles
- 1 unit of Carrot
- 300 g of green beans
- 200 g of mushrooms variety ‘shiitake.’
- 300 g of lean pork cut into strips
- Six cs of soy sauce
- One cc of honey
- 1 cc brown sugar
- One cc of dried ginger powder
- Two cs apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 cc Cornmeal
- Two cs of Jerez Wine
- 1 unit of Jalapeños
- Virgin olive oil
1. Peel the carrot and cut into sticks.
2. Mix the soybeans, cornstarch, vinegar, wine, honey, sugar and ginger in a bowl.
3. Add the pork strips and let macerate for half an hour.
4. Drain and remove the pork and reduce the liquid in a saucepan.
5. Cook the ‘noodles’ in saltwater the time indicated by the manufacturer and drain when cooked.
6. In a wok or large skillet sauté the carrot, beans and pork with a little oil.
7. Add the pasta and the sauce and mix everything well for a couple of minutes.
8. Serve and add some jalapeño rings.