Salmon is a fatty and lean fish, which can be ideal for planning, among many other forms, caramelized with ‘teriyaki’. It is a straightforward and resulting recipe. This sauce comes from Asian cuisine and usually has among its ingredients soy sauce, sugar or honey, rice wine and vinegar. It brings a nice touch not only to this fish but to a multitude of elements such as chicken, pork, veal and other seafood.
- Four fresh salmon
- Virgin olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Four cs of soy sauce
- Two cs of rice vinegar
- Two cs of Rice wine
- 1 cc brown sugar
- One cc of honey
- 0.5 cc of dried ginger powder
- 0.5 cs of ground garlic
1.Mix the soybeans, vinegar, wine, ginger, garlic, honey and sugar in a large bowl.
2. We incorporate the loins of salmon and let them marinate for half an hour.
3. We remove the salmon from the marinade and seal it in a boiling pan all over the surface without passing it so that it does not become scorched.
4. We take it out and add the marinade liquid and let it reduce.
5. We serve the loins of salmon with the sauce reduced on top.
6. Sprinkle chopped sesame seeds and shallots on top.
7. We add a few slices of lemon to decorate.