The most challenging part of cooking beef is how to make it tender. In addition, the meat won’t easily absorb the taste or flavor of the sauce or broth so most of the time, cooks marinate the beef first before the actual cooking begins.
Just the same for the teriyaki sauce for beef, it is often used in marinating the beef. However, it is cost-saving since you can use the marinade as a sauce for the cooked dish.
When is The Right Occasion to Serve Teriyaki Beef?
Since it takes time to cook beef, most often busy workers prepare it only for certain occasions. Therefore, when is the right occasion to serve teriyaki beef?
One option is to cook it during weekends. There is more time to prepare the marinade on a Saturday afternoon then cook it for Sunday lunch or dinner. Well, if you have more time to spend in the kitchen, don’t bother spending to buy ready-made teriyaki sauce for beef. You may simply create your own teriyaki sauce.
Another occasion that you can cook beef is when you will have a scheduled bonding with family and friends. Grilling teriyaki beef is enjoyable when you are spending time with your loved ones. Since it will take some time, you will surely catch up with each other’s lives.
How about pairing teriyaki beef with wine, romantic ambiance, and some rose petals on the table? If you will prepare for your anniversary or a date, then cooking a special meal is truly unforgettable.
Best Teriyaki Sauce For Beef - Picked & Tested by Aloha Teriyaki Team
If you are too busy with your everyday life but wanted to make your dishes special, then the shortcut would be to buy a ready-made teriyaki sauce for beef. Let’s see some of the best teriyaki sauces that you can match with your beef meal.
#1. Kikkoman Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce - The Simple, Original Without Preservative Choice
This sauce is a quick choice. There’s nothing special with this teriyaki sauce for beef but it’s good enough when creating a very simple recipe.
Most people buy this teriyaki sauce because it’s gluten-free. It did not use wheat as an ingredient, rather they chose to use rice. It is also being patronized due to its rich mahogany glaze and sweet-savory flavor.
This savor and glaze became universally popular because of Japan’s simple mixture of mirin and soy sauce. Thus, making it a perfect partner for braised, roasted, broiled, or grilled meat. Aside from using Kikkoman gluten-free teriyaki sauce to glaze the beef, it is also being used to marinade the main ingredient before the actual cooking process.
#2. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce (2 Pack) - The Flavorful & Healthy Choice
There are teriyaki sauces that are sugar-free, gluten-free, but only a few are soy-free. One of those is Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce. This is the latest experiment to make Asian cuisine healthier and more flavorful.
What is the secret behind this Aminos teriyaki sauce? The secret lies in its aromatic spices. This helped a lot in creating both an amazing seasoning and sauce. Just like Kikkoman’s the sauce can also be used to marinate the beef.
To make a more flavorful teriyaki sauce, Coconut Secret used six vital organic ingredients: cayenne pepper, onion, ginger, sea salt, garlic, and coconut tree sap.
The mixture of all these ingredients made it possible to produce a teriyaki sauce that has no preservatives and low in sodium content. Perhaps, these are some of the reasons why Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce ranked high in Amazon’s at #7 under the teriyaki sauce category.
It received positive feedback, not only from consumers but from several agencies as well. Thus, this teriyaki sauce for beef received USDA certified organic, non-GMO, and Kosher verified.
#3. OrganicVille Sesame Teriyaki Sauce - The Organic with Sesame Choice
The special thing about this teriyaki sauce for beef is the sesame seeds. Some people love to have sesame on their beef. What’s more, is that this sauce is vegan certified, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
It is truly organic, even the USDA Organic certified this product. If you are health-conscious then this sauce fits your diet since it also doesn’t contain added sugar. Instead, the sauce was sweetened with agave nectar.
How did OrganicVille achieve this high-quality teriyaki sauce? According to them, they searched for top organic food artisans all over the world and have their recommendations on which sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and tamari would best fit their goal.
The OrganicVille sesame teriyaki sauce may also be used to marinade the beef but most often, it only serves as a coating to cooked beef because of the sesame seeds.
One more amazing fact about this teriyaki sauce is that you can store it for one year!
All Recipes That You Can Perform With The Combination of Beef & Teriyaki
Now, here comes the list of beef teriyaki dishes that we prepare for you:
#1. The Original Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry (With Noodles)
Now that we have listed the ready-made teriyaki sauce for beef, let us find the perfect dish to pair it with.
One quick choice is the teriyaki beef stir fry with noodles since it’s very Oriental or Asian.
- thin strips of beef (1 lb)
- thinly sliced onion (1 medium)
- broccoli florets (2 cups)
- diced sweet pepper (1 medium)
- minced garlic (3 cloves)
- vegetable oil (2 tablespoons)
- cooked spaghetti noodles (8 oz)
- Salt - just enough for seasoning
- Pepper - just enough for seasoning
- sliced green onions (1/4 cup) - for garnish
Step-by-step guide on how to make the beef stir fry with noodles:
- Switch on the stove to medium-high heat.
- Put the pan on the stove and pour the vegetable oil.
- Saute the thin strips of beef with the thinly sliced onion, sliced broccoli, diced sweet pepper, and the minced garlic.
- Stir the ingredients from time to time until the beef turned brownish
- Closely monitor the vegetables and make sure that they are just tender. Don’t overcook or else, you will lose the nutrients.
- Pour the ready-made teriyaki sauce.
- Stir occasionally until everything is well coated.
- Mix the noodles and evenly coat it with teriyaki sauce.
- Season the dish with salt and paper.
- Sprinkle some green onions as garnishing.
Since beef is high in calories, you might wonder how many calories in beef teriyaki? Since 4 oz is equivalent to 249 calories, eating 1lb of teriyaki beef is about 996 calories. Make sure to exercise well the next day to burn the calories in beef teriyaki you’ve eaten the night before.
#2. Teriyaki Beef Grill (BBQ)
In Pre-Hispanic Mexico, birds, deer, and fish were used for cooking this dish. The introduction of sheep, cattle, and pigs during Colonial Mexico integrated new meat ingredients into this method of cooking originating from pre-Hispanic cuisine. But now, we talk about beef as the main ingredient. Here is how to make good Teriyaki Beef BBQ at home:
Ingredients for the barbecue at home:
- 1 kg beef (half rib and half chest)
- Bay leaves 1/5 teaspoon oregano
- Two onions
- Three cloves garlic
- Six chilli peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Step-by-step Guide on how to make beef barbecue:
- Put the meat to boil with oregano, thyme, bay leaf, and onion
- For the chili soak the guajillo peppers, grind them in the blender with the garlic, the other onion, and the cumin. (Salt to taste)
- When the chili is ground put it to the meat (strained)
- Leave a few hours until the meat softens.
- Use the ready-made teriyaki sauce for beef to glaze the meat while grilling and use it again as a sauce while eating.
#3. Teriyaki Beef Meatballs
What to prepare:
For the meatballs:
- 500 g minced meat mixed pork and beef
- 1 unit of egg yolks
- One chopped garlic
- One cc of grated fresh ginger
- One cc of soy sauce
- Wheat flour
- Virgin olive oil
- White sesame seeds
- Bread crumbs
For the teriyaki sauce:
- Six cs of soy sauce
- Two ccs of brown sugar
- Two cs of white wine vinegar
- One cc of dried ginger powder
- One cc of cornmeal
- Four cs of water
For the garnish:
- 400 g Potatoes
- One cs of Butter
- 300 g Spinach
- Black pepper
How to Make Teriyaki Meatballs:
- Mix the meat with the egg yolk, chopped garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce and add the breadcrumbs to give it consistency.
- Let endure half an hour or so.
- Mix all the ingredients of the teriyaki sauce in a bowl and slightly reduce the result in a casserole.
- Peel the potatoes, chop and cook in boiling salted water for 20-25 minutes.
- Drain the potato and mash it with a fork by adding the butter until it has a pureed texture.
- Cook the spinach 4-5 minutes in boiling saltwater.
- Kind the meat-balls with the meat mix.
- Pass them by flour and brown them in plenty of hot oil.
- Add the meatballs in the casserole with the teriyaki sauce and let them cook together 5 minutes.
- Serve the meatballs with the sauce and accompany with the mashed potatoes and cooked spinach.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds.
#4. Teriyaki Steak On Grill
Preparing the ingredients for teriyaki steak on grill:
- New York Steaks, Thick Cut (12 oz)
- Sesame oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Marinade the steak with teriyaki sauce for steak.
- Grill the thick-cut steak in a hot pan until it turned brownish.
- Cut the steak into 1-inch thick
- Put in a pan and pour the teriyaki sauce on steak
- Wait for the sauce to thicken for about 3 minutes
- This is best served with cauliflower fried rice. If you want to add veggies, you can create an almost similar dish called teriyaki steak kabobs grill.
Although there are many brands offering their respective teriyaki sauce flavors, there is a certain teriyaki sauce for beef dishes. We listed or recommended some and it is up to you if you would like to try them.
You will notice that most of the teriyaki sauce for beef use organic or high-quality ingredients that are certified nutritious. Perhaps, the brands are thinking of ways on how to make healthier meals since beef is already high in calories.