The ‘teriyaki’ refers to a cooking technique of Japanese cuisine through which food is cooked in a sweet sauce marinade. It admits all kinds of products, but perhaps chicken is the most popular of them. In this recipe, we accompany it with cooked broccoli and wild rice.
- Three pcs of chicken breasts
- 400 g Broccoli
- 400 g wild rice
- One cs sesame seeds
- Two cs of soy sauce
- Two cs of brown sugar
- Two cs of rice vinegar
- Two cs of white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Grated fresh ginger
1. Separate the broccoli in twigs and cook them in boiling salt water for 6 minutes.
2.Cook the wild rice 30-40 minutes with water and a little salt.
3. Cut the chicken into cubes and cook until golden brown with a little oil.
4. Reduced the heat and then add the sesame seeds.
5.Mix all the ingredients of the sauce in a bowl: soy, grated ginger, brown sugar, rice vinegar and wine.
6. Pour the sauce over the chicken, mix well, raise the heat slightly and let it cook until the sauce thickens and caramelizes all the chicken (5 minutes so that it does not burn).
7.Serve the chicken ‘teriyaki’ accompanied with the rice and broccoli and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
8.Tip: If you like it, add some chilli and give it a spicy touch.